big who reference on "don't forget the lyrics"

Scott Keller shkeller55 at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 15:11:23 CDT 2008

Yes, T Bone Burnett did produce the Plant/Krauss album.  He also played on the album, is in the Crossroads episode of them that's running on CMT/MTV-HD, and is supposedly touring with them.  I have tickets to see them in Atlanta in July.
Someone on another list suggested that Roger should now do a duet with Alison Krauss.

 Scott H. Keller
shkeller55 at yahoo.com