big who reference on "don't forget the lyrics"

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Mon May 5 21:59:17 CDT 2008

oy, it's FIGHT.  watch TKAA, even CFNY, it's FIGHT loud and clear.

and yes, unfortunately, roger's voice isn't what it used to be. all those
years of singing loud and proud and rough seems to be catching up with him.
robert plant seems to be doing it smart, he's doing more country oriented things
now with alison krauss (funny enough, the album produced by T-bone burnett I
believe). he did perform with zeppelin again, we all know that, but it was only
that one time and even though there are constant rumors of them doing a full
scale tour, it still hasn't happened.   but this isn't a zeppelin list is it?

still waiting for roger to put out a Johnny cash tribute album.. : )