big who reference on "don't forget the lyrics"

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Mon May 5 08:07:49 CDT 2008

"I FARM for my meals".

LOL! That's hilarious!

In a message dated 5/5/2008 8:55:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
JOELTLE515 at aol.com writes:

forgot  to mention this last week.  there was a who category on the game show

"don't forget the lyrics". bret michaels from "rock of Love" (oh yeah, he
was
in a band called poison too..) was playing for charity and finally  chose the
who category when there were three out of nine categories left.  he had a
choice
between BOR and MG. he chose the former.  and by the  way, I'm sure we all
agree that the lyrics are, "I FIGHT for my meals"  because the show had "I
FARM
for my meals". talk about "don't forget the  lyrics"...

anyway, after using a "lifeline" in which he  filled in two blanks, he
finally
locked in "don't cry, don't raise your  eye, it's only teenage wasteland" and
won some extra cash.

“The  individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so
monstrous-  he simply cannot believe it exists"~ Hoover

favorites at AOL Food.