big who reference on "don't forget the lyrics"

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Mon May 5 07:54:43 CDT 2008

forgot to mention this last week.  there was a who category on the game show
"don't forget the lyrics". bret michaels from "rock of Love" (oh yeah, he was
in a band called poison too..) was playing for charity and finally chose the
who category when there were three out of nine categories left. he had a choice
between BOR and MG. he chose the former.  and by the way, I'm sure we all
agree that the lyrics are, "I FIGHT for my meals" because the show had "I FARM
for my meals". talk about "don't forget the lyrics"...

anyway, after using a "lifeline" in which he filled in two blanks, he finally
locked in "don't cry, don't raise your eye, it's only teenage wasteland" and
won some extra cash.