T Bone Burnette on new Who

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 06:39:18 CDT 2008

And best of luck getting that done, T Bone!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080502/music_nm/burnett_dc

Q: What do you have planned for the Who covers album?
Burnett: Well, that is exciting. I've been a High Numbers
fan (a name the Who took during its mod phase) for some time
because I love that (song) "I'm the Face"; I love the Slim
Harpo song "Got Love If You Want It" that it came from -- but I
loved the way they did it. Roger (Daltrey) is a really great
singer, and we've started going through material. We've picked
out about five or six (songs) that we've all said, "Yeah, let's
do these" -- I'm not going to say what they are because that
might take some of the fun out of it. And I'm sure we'll find
more as we go on. We'll probably do about 15 (songs).

 -Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com