The Who Mailing List Digest, V15, #30

Joel Pelletier joelp at joelp.com
Fri May 2 16:48:23 CDT 2008

Anyone have more details on The Who VH1 Honors performance on July
12th in Los Angeles? I am trying to nail down where (possibly Gibson
Amphitheater or Kodak Theater) to see about getting in through some
of our contacts with the band. Also note my tribute band THE WHO SHOW
has a local Los Angeles-area gig booked the night before (Fri July
11, with possibly one more the Thursday as well), now moved to
PALADINOS in Tarzana, California. We're hoping to see some of you
fellow WHO-listers there (coming into town to see possibly the FINAL
live Who appearance)!

Joel Pelletier
http://www.thewhoshow.com
http://www.myspace.com/entwistlebassthewho