Is Pete Clueless?

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Thu May 1 18:21:07 CDT 2008

> I'm DYING to know what he's writing though, aren't you guys/gals?

I *hope* he's finishing his autobiography.  If he never writes another
song again I won't be upset.  ENDLESS WIRE was 85% shite.  Sorry
to be so crass but I'm kinda in the Ernie camp:  Maybe it's time for
The Who to pack it in.

Stale setlists.  Stale backing musicians.  Roger's voice greatly diminished
with age.  New apprehension shown by Pete.

It's been a wild ride but the gas tank is empty, the tires are shot, & the
transmission slips.  Pack it in, fellas.

- SCHRADE in Akron