Hey! Bo Diddley

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Thu Mar 20 06:36:33 CDT 2008

JOELTLE515 at aol.com said:

> LOVE bo. last I heard, he suffered a stroke and had to stop touring. haven't heard anything since.
> hope he's ok.

At the end of the final part, an announcer said: "Following May last year, Bo suffered a stroke from which he is still slowly recovering."

Parts 2 and 3 of Roger's radio show are now up at:

http://cid-947af7fe6e297cd8.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/TheWho

I have never heard the original of "(I'm a) Roadrunner" until now.

I think I'll be adding a Bo Diddley greatest hits CD to my Amazon Wish List later.  Can you recommend any?

-MB

All currently agreed NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.] Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.]. Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE, West Sussex, England. Registered in England No. 1998080. VAT:826611533