FREE TEE-SHIRT FOR WHOLIGANS

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Wed Mar 19 08:39:01 CDT 2008

That's nice.

-MB

from:  http://www.thewho.com/index.php?module=home

>From next week, new subscribers to thewho.com will not only receive the double CD of "VIEW FROM A BACK STAGE PASS", they'll also get an "Official Wholigan" T-Shirt.

We thought it would be a bit unfair, though, for them to get this freebie but not you. So we decided this is a good opportunity for us to thank you officially for being a member of the site by sending you one of these Official Wholigan T-Shirts free of charge.

Here is how it will work.

Within the next couple of weeks, once you log on to thewho.com, you will be prompted with a message to click into the store to get your free shirt. All you need to do is select your shirt size and then check out. And that's it. We will ship the shirt right out to you. No tax. No shipping fees. No money.

Once you have redeemed this offer, you will not see the message again.

This offer is good through the life of your first year as an Official Wholigan.

Please note - the "Official Wholigan" T-Shirt, like "VIEW FROM A BACKSTAGE PASS", is an exclusive gift from us at thewho.com to discerning people like you who subscribe and become official Wholigans. The general riff raff can't buy the shirt. Non-subscribers will just have to go without. For them, it's only tee-shirt wasteland.

Please make sure you tell your friends and family that there is now another great reason for subscribing to thewho.com.

All the best,

thewho.com team!

PS We will be sending you an e-mail soon repeating this message with any additional or updated details.

All currently agreed NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.] Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.]. Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE, West Sussex, England. Registered in England No. 1998080. VAT:826611533