Hey! Bo Diddley

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Tue Mar 18 03:39:09 CDT 2008

Re: <http://cid-947af7fe6e297cd8.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/TheWho>

I've just heard  Bo's voice on "Mona" (about 7 minutes in).  Can certainly see how Roger modelled his whole singing style on this.  I had to play it twice just to make sure it wasn't Roger.

Also amazing is how much Bo influenced everyone from The Clash to George Michael.   Not to mention The Who's Magic Bus.

Roger talking about "Roger the Rabbit" was very funny.

Looking forward to tonight's episode.

-MB

All currently agreed NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.] Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.]. Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE, West Sussex, England. Registered in England No. 1998080. VAT:826611533