Meg Fox tribute

Honeybee28 at comcast.net Honeybee28 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 5 06:32:25 CST 2008

 Meg was one of my best friends from PA. We bonded after I gave her my 2006 Who Convention ticket after she wanted to go just as tickets sold out.

We met in Atlantic City during Who's Next's participation in Trump Marina's FakeFest and attended the 9/16 Who gig in Boston.

The last event I shared with Meg was my Miracle on 53rd Street, in which Roger gave me the Golden Touch outside the Paley Center at the AJ Premiere.

I miss her everyday and wish I'd attended more gigs with her last year.

Sara
xoxo