Roger on UK tv tomorrow night

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Wed Mar 5 03:42:01 CST 2008

John informed us:

> Roger will be appearing on The One show, at 1900 tomorrow night (5th March)
> BBC. The programme should be available to watch on the net later that night
> or Thursday.

If I remember rightly, I think that the official BBC online repeats are only available to watch from within the UK.  But, if you're lucky, Rogers bits may make it onto YouTube or similar.

> No idea why he's on, I just know he's on.

At a guess, I imagine he'll be talking about his recent victory for extended copyright for performers.

TJLY99 at aol.com  desperately wondered:

> anyone taping this?? id love a copy...have list to trade...

In theory:

I've set my Media Centre PC to record the whole show.  I can then upload the whole program (fullscreen - no little window rubbish) onto my new Microsoft SkyDrive  (which gives me 5gb free internet disk space to share with whoever I want).

If it all works, I'll post a link tonight.  Could be big download though.

-MB

All currently agreed NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.] Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.]. Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE, West Sussex, England. Registered in England No. 1998080. VAT:826611533