happy birthday roger messages at who.com

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Tue Mar 4 07:53:40 CST 2008

Ernie was wondering:

> seems the messages for roger have been posted on the who's website, but it's
> some kind of "word" document that I can't open. if anyone else can open it out
> there, let me know if a message that ends with "Ernie from Staten Island, NY"
> is in it anywhere.
>
> oh yeah, and if honeybee's is there too. : )

The trick is to right-click on the "View Roger's birthday messages" link and choose "Save Target As..."

There's 36 pages of messages (!).

And, yes, you're in there:

	Hey Rog,

	Still THE greatest rock frontman of all time, let's face it. Often underrated, yet never really surpassed.

	Here's to you on your birthday ::raises glass:: All the best, and many more!

	Ernie
	Staten Island, NY

Strangely, nothing from "Honeybee" or "Sara".  No doubt her message was censored for being too explicit.   ;-)

-MB

All currently agreed NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.] Terms & Conditions and product and service Warranties are implicitly assumed with this Email.

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd. [formerly CQ Systems Ltd.]. Registered Office Address: Planet House, North Heath Lane, Horsham RH12 5QE, West Sussex, England. Registered in England No. 1998080. VAT:826611533