KEITH MOON PLAQUE BACK ON FOR EARLY 2009

Benn Kempster whoboy at fsmail.net
Tue Jun 24 10:54:10 CDT 2008

Guys,

This is great news and due in no small measure to the pressure and passion you have sown in getting this to happen.
My personal choice would be the site of 90 Wardour Street as both The Marquee and The Ship are memories of Keith as we all would like to remember him; alive and fighting fit!
Either way, it's wonderful news and I'm sure he's up there having a right royal old laugh at us all!

Best wishes to you and yours,
Benn

Message Received: Jun 23 2008, 07:52 PM