And each episode starts with The Who...

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Wed Jun 18 16:00:34 CDT 2008

In a message dated 6/18/2008 4:51:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Nakedi at comcast.net writes:

> Well, when you go to a sporting event and Baba O'Riley plays on the PA
> system, it sure gets the crowd pumped for some reason.  Witness the start of
>
> the 4th quarter of the NBA Finals game 6 last night!

I'm not a sports person, sorry.   it just so happens to be the perfect song
to get a crowd pumped up. like that "charge" organ riff at baseball games.  and
yes, 'we will rock you", "rock n' roll part 2" etc.  but queen CDs weren't
flying off the shelves because of that, it was probably because of "wayne's
world" and gary glitter, well, you know that story..