Bob Heil and The Who

Denise Purcell oshngrl at mac.com
Tue Jun 17 10:01:56 CDT 2008

Hi All,
I just received this e-mail from Bob and thought  someone might want
to ask him a question or two about his days with The Who.
Denise

I  usually hate all of these forum deals, but this one is moderated
by several Grammy Award winning producers who invited me to be a
'guest' for this month.  It will  bring you up to speed on some of
the rich history of this company.  You certainly should have some
questions.....please chime in.
  http://recforums.prosoundweb.com/index.php/mv/msg/23481/0/0/18920/

  .  Heil Sound microphones are out with over 50 major tours right
now - here are just a few....

  * Jakob Dylan was on the Letterman show last night with his Heil PR
35.

* Gnarls Barkley was on the Leno show with their dozen PR 22
Spotlight series.  CeeLo on his personal PR 22

* Shelby Lynne used the very first PR22 I built on the Len Show
recently.

*  Sheryl Crowe          *  Z Z TOP          * 38 SPecial
* Kansas   *  Paul Rodgers

  The movement has shifted.   Hope to see you up on the forum.

  BOB HEIL

www.heilsound.com