Myers on Moon

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Sat Jun 14 08:04:11 CDT 2008

When I heard that the Myers playing Moon was on hold
for a film called "The Love Guru", I was a bit pi$$ed
that Mike took another shortcut to commercial success.

Now that I see the promotion for the film I'm optimistic
that we will see some exposure to The Who on television
with commercials.  My only concern is that
I hope they don't go too dark with this character analysis.

I also hope they can leave Mini-Me out of it.  Seems like
there's a Martin-Lewis, Beatty-Hoffman, or Ron Howard-Clint Howard
relationship between Myers and Troyer.

I have nothing against Mini-Me...  He's cute.

Joe in Philly