Got my tix to Pauley Pavillion

sroundtable at aol.com sroundtable at aol.com
Wed Jun 11 00:09:47 CDT 2008

Look for me Saturday night, July 12 during the VH-1 Rock Honors show.? I'll be there 10th row center to witness a fitting tribute to The Who.? I wonder what songs Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters and Flaming Lips will play?? I wonder what video clips they'll show and what famous rockers will make speeches?? I wonder what song(s) The Who will play at the end, and will they have the entire touring band or just Pete and Rog?? Will be a bit disappointed if we get the Everly Bros version of The Who.? Anyone want to speculate on the above questions?

Mc