Who Favorites (American Spelling)

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Wed Jun 4 13:49:06 CDT 2008

Jon wrote:

 > Favorite Who songs: 1921, You Stand By Me
 Favorite Who album: Quadrophenia, of course. But any will suffice a
given moment.
 Favorite Who solo album: Empty Glass. It lays bare the human soul -and
the cover can't be beat.
 Favorite Who Boots: Doc Martens
 Favorite Who gig: February 14, 1970
 Favorite Who Lyric: "I know a man who was once like you But he opened
his heart"
 Favorite Who quote: "You have my *permission* to cry if you want."

 > Jon in Mi

Jon, you must be working from a non-portable device today.   Your post
selections
reveal that you're in a contemplative mood.    What is that lyric
from... Just can't place it.

Joe in Philly