The Who This Month for June

Honeybee28 at comcast.net Honeybee28 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 4 08:50:43 CDT 2008

 "On the 18th, Roger begins his first stint as a teacher at the Rock 'n Roll Fantasy Camp in New York City climaxing with a live performance with the students at the Bottom Line. He tells the students the camp is 'the antidote to American Idol.' "

I entered a contest sponsored by ROLLING STONE magazine to win a spot. Roger was the one and only reason I wanted to attend, but alas, other than a handshake seven months ago, I have accepted that God will never, ever let me get as close to him as many of my dearest friends have on the tour last year.

"On the 26th, Roger is a guest on The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn. The next day he is inducted into the Hollywood Bowl Hall of Fame along with Patti LuPone, The Smothers Brothers, Nathan Lane and the late Leopold Stokowski."

He and the former "Life Goes On" star have been great friends ever since! (Case in point: Roger can be good friends with whoever he wants.)

WHY SHOULD I CARE....WHY SHOULD I CARE...

Sara
xoxo