who favorites

Honeybee28 at comcast.net Honeybee28 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 4 08:45:17 CDT 2008

Many Roger girlz trace their infatuation with the movie TOMMY. I fell right in love with him watching a press conference announcing the 25th anniversary tour. (Thank you, MTV.)

10 years to the day later I saw TOMMY, and I just cried. Roger was at his most angelically beautiful, that the tears just fell.

Sara
xoxo