Who favorites:

Joe Lewinski lewinski at icanon.com
Mon Jun 2 14:12:44 CDT 2008

 >  Alan wrote:

And he's almost certainly talking about Arthur Brown (The Crazy World
of...), who if memory serves was signed to Track
 and did indeed live in Austin around that time period (1989). I saw him
in Austin, without realizing who he was,
 in 1994 at a poster-signing held by Tom Wright.

Yes, Arthur Brown is the name Pete mentions....  I do not have the
banter that includes the "Big 0ick Entwistle...",
but the Radio City show was Westwood One, and the copy I have on CD was
from Mark Leaman and I believe
he Frankensteined both concerts together to include the cover of Hey
Joe, for my namesake.   Perhaps that song
is from an entirely different tour, as the Radio City version I had on
tape did not have that in the set....

That's all I have at the moment.

Joe in Philly