Rachel article in the Guardian

Brian Cady brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 05:48:34 CDT 2008

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2008/jul/31/popandrock.classicalmusicandopera

...The unseen figure in this story of intense creative activity is
Townshend. He's only a few miles away in Richmond, but beyond dropping
by to provide technical help and make the odd cup of tea, he's
essentially banned. "He's a huge inspiration," says Fuller. "He grew up
backstage at holiday camps following his musician dad around, so when
he got up on a stage he was totally natural. For me, it's always
terrifying. He respects the fact that I'm classically trained and I
respect the fact that he's self-taught. I can't play rock'n'roll for
shit, but then he can't read music."...

...It's time for Fuller to get back to writing on the
walls, and writing songs. There's not much time left. Soon it will be
finished and she'll be returning to Townshend. Has he missed her? "I
think he's missed his little dog more."

 -Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!
http://www.thewhothismonth.com