Pete's Blog: THE TRUTH

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 15:15:03 CDT 2008

>Like so many truths that seem so tricky  for
>people to  swallow about The Who, this is one of them.

Pete covered this right from their first album.  Visionary.  -And when he
opened his original PT site.

"If you hear more rumors you can just forget them too. Fools start the
rumors none of them are true."

I just listened to It's Not True and it gave me chills at 1:09  where Pete
and John  left the poppy sound of the early 60's to play  that definitive
WHO-sounding sustained chord that had such a  massive impact on rock.

Jon in Mi.

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.