My Rock Honours travelogue

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Tue Jul 29 07:28:24 CDT 2008

Alan wrote:

> Long and delayed, but now that a week's gone by...
> So Who knows what fall will bring?  Not I -- not yet -- but it was
> surely a great weekend with just the right amounts of rock-n-roll,
> chaos, friends, and exhaustion.

Posts to this list is are like food.  Some posts are quick and easily digested, like fast food.  Other posts are like a 7 course banquet, designed to be devoured slowly.

Thanks for this Alan - I really enjoyed savouring this meal.

-MB

(This post is merely a McDonald's Happy Meal.)

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.