The Who - Live In Glastonbury 2007 DVD

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Thu Jul 24 08:22:52 CDT 2008

Has anyone heard of this?

I'm pretty sure it's a bootleg.  It's my birthday today, so I just treated myself to it.

-MB

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Who-Live-Glastonbury-DVD/dp/B00191HJ8A/ref=pd_sbs_d_h_?ie=UTF8&coliid=I3UDDWWM7THYIE&colid=19UUE3S1XGYQN

Region: All Regions
Studio: BBC FILMS AND DVD

1 used & new available from £9.45

Product Description

BB 3500 DVD-5 Video Dolby Digital 2.0 NTSC 4:3 Regioncode ALL Total Running: 83 minutes Roger Daltrey: vocals, guitar, harmonica Pete Townshend: vocals, guitar Pino Palladino: bass Zak Starkey: drums John Bundrick: keyboards, piano Simon Townshend: backing vocals, guitar

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.