Who T-Shirt and Who's Next

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Tue Jul 22 07:07:48 CDT 2008

Jim M said:

> Oh, that's too much.  You'll have to ask her how 'she' peed on the
> wall, then!

That's a conversation I really don't want to be having with her for some time.

Later, Kevin said:

> Seems you and I are connected in some way.
> I am a Project Manager on the implementation of the electronic health record here
> at the hospital in Burlington, VT.

Your wording here is really quite spooky:

Until 1999, I worked for seven years as a Lead Developer at my local hospital.  I rolled out a number of departmental computer systems which worked towards our ultimate goal: the implementation of the electronic health care record.

So yes - I would say we are connected!

-MB

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.