Who T-Shirt and Who's Next

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Mon Jul 21 13:12:35 CDT 2008

>Martin Bailey
>Who T-Shirt and Who's Next
>
>I was wearing my favorite "Hope I Die Before I get Old" shirt, which always seems to attract weirdos.

Seems you and I are connected in some way.
Not only was I just recently turned onto that lego photo for the first time, I've also been considering a diabolical scheme here at work...around *my* favorite Who T-shirt....the roundel.

I am a Project Manager on the implementation of the electronic health record here at the hospital in Burlington, VT.
Our "Physician Champion" is always talking about how he should just have a t-shirt with a target on it, because his colleagues are going to shoot him.

I have an opportunity.....
Get the leadership team target t's and at the same time...without their knowledge....have a Who campaign going on at the hospital.

I'll have to dwell on this some more....

Kevin in VT