CHUD.com on Orpheum Theater

jimthewhofan at aol.com jimthewhofan at aol.com
Fri Jul 18 07:32:31 CDT 2008

>>("We're a Who cover band," Townsend said. "And not one of the better
ones."). Session bassist Pino Palladino, a tall thin guy who looks like Doug
Jones or John Waters, plays for the late John Entwhistle, while Zak Starkey,
Ringo Starr's son, sits in for Keith Moon. There is no replacing Keith Moon -
and I don't know that rock has ever again seen a drummer quite like him - but
Starkey, who looks like Frodo perched behind his kit, did a pretty stellar job.<<

 No, there is no replacing John Entwistle.