CHUD.com on Orpheum Theater

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Fri Jul 18 06:33:42 CDT 2008

Brian quoted this (decent) review, which included the following setlist:

> For those of you curious, here's the as complete as I can make it setlist from last
> night's incredible show:
>
> I Can't Explain
> The Seeker
> Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere
> Fragments
> Who Are You
> Behind Blue Eyes
> Baba O'Reilly
> A song from 1971 that I didn't know. A Lifehouse song?
> 5:15
> My Generation
> Cry If You Want
> Won't Get Fooled Again
>
> Encore:
> The Kids Are Alright
> Pinball Wizard
> Amazing Journey
> See Me, Feel Me
>
> Acoustic Encore
> Tea & Theater

It's refreshing to read a review by a journalist who will actually admit that they don't know the name of a song.  Rather than just guess that a song is called "Teenage Wasteland", or "Batman", or something.

Any clues what "A song from 1971 that I didn't know. A Lifehouse song?" really is?  Bargain?  Going Mobile?  Pure & Easy?

It's not refreshing to read the same old setlist, of cause.  Is this what we're going to see to see for the whole tour?  No YBYB, though, which is a good sign.  And two songs from Endless Wire seems a decent compromise.

But it would have been nice just to see one new song...

-MB

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.