Seeking Advice!

patohdz at comcast.net patohdz at comcast.net
Fri Jul 18 01:58:28 CDT 2008

Hello fellow diehard fans.
I was wondering if any of you could help me out a little.
I'm planning on going to the Izod Center (east rutherford, nj) show, and I want to get tickets -if not front row- really close to the stage (within the first 5 rows).
I know the presale hasn't started yet. However, the presale VIP ticket doesn't guarantee you a front 5 rows ticket...and it is 600 some dollars.
Are there any other usefull ways to get close to stage tickets?
Should I buy the tickets right away when the presale starts, or should I wait to buy 'em off other sites such as Stubhub, etc...?????

I don't have much experience in these kinds of thing, so I hope I get a response from some of you who do.

Thanks a lot
Pato H.
patohdz at comcast.net