A Word Is A Word

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 07:20:09 CDT 2008

In a message dated 7/16/2008 8:14:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jimthewhofan at aol.com writes:

> I don't think Pete realized, even back in 1985, that we'd stopped finding
> Dom DeLuise funny in the 1970s.

I'll stand by dom deluise through thick and thin. the movie "fatso" became a
sort of hidden running joke (tossing lines from it back and forth like you'd
do with "caddyshack" or maybe "animal house") in our crazy italian american
family for years and it hasn't really ended.   those mel brooks movies were great
too. Julius ceasar anyone? ha!