The album for single, ugly dudes

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 07:04:34 CDT 2008

In a message dated 7/16/2008 7:17:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
brianinatlanta2001 at yahoo.com writes:

> Quadrophenia is pounding drums and freefall windmills. Quadrophenia is late
> night air guitar and passing out on the living room floor—CD jacket resting
> on your chest.

not to mention screaming at the top of your lungs lines like, "who is she?
I'll rape it", "you say she's a virgin, well I'm gonna be the first in, her
fella's gonna kill me, oh f**king will he!", "if you complain you'll disappear,
just like the lesbians and queers-a!"

talk about being alone...