Roger on U.S. election

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 14:47:23 CDT 2008

In a message dated 7/15/2008 2:33:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Nakedi at comcast.net writes:

> Forget the election, did Roger really just compare Jack Black with Elvis
> Presley?  What's up with that?

ha!   I like Jack black. not a fan of his "romantic comedies", just the ones
where his musical taste and drive comes to the fold ("school of rock", "pick
of destiny").  he puts in alot of excitement in his performance style. it's
meant to be funny, but it's still energetic. that's probably what roger meant.
maybe.    I'm sure black got a kick out of that statement.