"20 bad songs by good bands"

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Tue Jul 15 06:00:06 CDT 2008

Ernie pointed this out:

> no. 19.     by the way, this list is proof of what zappa said a long time
> ago. most people wouldn't know music even if it bit them in the ass.
>
> http://www.spinner.com/2008/05/05/bad-songs-by-good-bands-no-20/

Wow, that's really surprising.  I was expecting to see something like "Squeeze Box", or "Welcome", or "Bucket T", or anything from the eighties.

I'm surprised to see what must be one of the Top 10 fan favourites.

It looks like the author just doesn't like the "Who Who's in the backing vocals.  Which has ruined the whole song for him.  Shame.  His loss.

-MB

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.