VH1 SPOILER ALERT:DON'T LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Tue Jul 15 04:40:49 CDT 2008

I'm loving all these reviews from the VH1 show.  It sounds great.

There's nothing on the VH1 UK website about when it's going to be shown here.  But I'll have a good look through YouTube later.

I'm mostly interested in seeing the support acts; they sound a lot more interesting than the tired re-renditions of the tired old usual Who songs.  It sounds like the support acts played better (and had less technical problems) than the real Who.  (Although the reviews of My Generation and Tea & Theatre sound good.)

How long was the entire show?  Once you take out all the ad breaks, videos, and cock-ups, it sounds like the actual music lasted about just over 1 hour.  Does that sound right?  Ie: would fit nicely on a CD, either as an official release or a bootleg.

Does this sound like a CD worth buying?

-MB

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.