Who vs. tribute bands...

Martin Bailey mbailey at netsoltek.co.uk
Mon Jul 14 07:54:33 CDT 2008

Alan wrote:
> >Plus this: "There are
> >many Who fans who have just as good a time watching one of the many
> >fantastic Who tribute bands as watching Roger and Pete (and their
> >supporting musicians) pretend to be who we used to be." It's true,
> >I've heard some of them (fans) say so.

Kevin Added:
> And I shake my head every time I hear that (rare).

I saw Who's Who in Brighton a few years ago, and had a great time.  I posted a glowing review on this list.

But was it as good as seeing the real Who, back in the day?  No way.

But was it as good as seeing the real Who, even today?  No way.

-MB

PS: I'm loving this Jack Blank quote: "It's an honour to honour what I consider to be the greatest band of all time. Wanna know why they were the greatest? Because they were the first ones to really rock hard."

NetSol Technologies Europe Ltd.