VH1 SPOILER ALERT:DON'T LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Sun Jul 13 00:33:39 CDT 2008

David Duchovny(X-Files fame)intro...

FOO FIGHTERS:

Young Man Blues
Bargain

Text Message Comment by Charles  Lily: "Foo's Kicked Ass!!!! Lips up next on
the circle stage.

FLAMING  LIPS:

Text Comment from Charles: "Wayne Coyne comes out inside a huge  rolling
pinball"

Sparks
Christmas
Pinball Wizard
See Me Feel  Me

"Bass player in John salute wearing Skeleton outfit".

Keith Moon Video Tribute

INCUBUS:

I Can See For  Miles
I Can't Explain

John Entwistle Tribute Video

TENACIOUS  D:

Squeeze Box

Sean Penn Introduces Pearl Jam

PEARL JAM:

Love Reign O'er Me
Real Me

ADAM SANDLER:

Poem recited  to tune of Magic Bus

THE WHO:

text msg Charles ..."Huge lasers!"  "Roger in fine voice" "band sounds great"
"Zak on fire"!!

Baba  O'Riley
The Seeker
Who Are You
Behind Blue Eyes
2000 Years
You  Better You Bet
Won't Get Fooled Again
Tea and Theatre

Pete thanks  the crowd before start of T&T and brags that he is rich lol

Bomber  calls the last two songs to a tea!

Burton for some reason I thougt you were going to this event.
Screw  it we'll have our own honors in the fall summit!!

Thanks Lynda(wink wink) and all who were brave enough to take a peak, I  hate
surprises too,I want to know what the eff I'm getting into before the
curtains drop hahaha!!