VH1 SPOILER ALERT:DON'T LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Sun Jul 13 00:25:57 CDT 2008

what's bugging me is that last year, they cut out some songs from the bands
who were honored that year and then aired the cut performances during vh1
classic's "rock fest" multi-hour video blocks, which they're still doing.   I hope
and pray that it won't happen again...  that would be a pain to say the
least.....