VH1 Honors events, shows

Joel Pelletier joelp at joelp.com
Thu Jul 10 12:31:31 CDT 2008

Just a reminder I look forward to meeting some of you in person at
either of our WHO SHOW gigs, or at Pauley Pavillion (I have a
nosebleed seat up in back, directly across the hall from the stage).
Call me cell if you are in town - 818-373-7511. I will also be at the
art gallery in Santa Monica Friday night to see the Grace Slick
paintings (I am also a painter, and will be in Brussels next Saturday
7/19/08 for a gallery show featuring a one of mine).

The Who Show (Los Angeles WHO tribute band)
Friday 11 July 2008
at 14 Below, Santa Monica, CA, 11PM

Saturday, 12 July 2008
walking distance from Pauley Pavillion
at Westwood Brewing Company, 11PM
(or thereabouts - we'll start about 20 minutes after the VH1 taping ends)

I am making a white linen vest for these shows (like Entwistle's at
Shepperton - could not find one anywhere!), and have a newly
completed and quite awesome Fenderbird to show off, and well as a
great '51 Fender Precision reissue that sounds so RIGHT on TOMMY.

Joel Pelletier
bassist, THE WHO SHOW
http://www.thewhoshow.com