Pete Respnds to Some Article

jimthewhofan at aol.com jimthewhofan at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 08:11:22 CDT 2008

Your musically inclined kids? I pray for them.

 An interesting comment from Pete given that he once said he liked his daughter's piano playing before she started taking lessons.

What I find with my own children, with respect to Guitar Hero or Rock Band, is that it genuinely exposes them to classic rock and genuinely builds their appreciation for it.

Regarding Pete and his remorse about "abusing his copyright," Pete is infamous for his recriminations. If he truly ends up regretting allowing his music to be included in "some plastic guitar and drum thing you'll be buying them this Christmas," then he'll know not to do it next time.