The Who Kilburn 1977 Digitally Remastered Concert On MPT

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Wed Jul 9 14:50:35 CDT 2008

THANKS BRUCE! I Called MPT and the showing has been indeed postponed as  they
couldn't get rights cleared. They said check back in August/September.Sorry
for the false hopes as I had someone ready to tape the big event.

Program Scheduling, Information & Comments
410-581-4097 or TDD 1-800-627-6788
_comments at mpt.org_ (mailto:comments at mpt.org)
Mike S

In a message dated 7/9/2008 3:37:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,