"who and friends" 2007 on MHD

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Wed Jul 9 12:50:21 CDT 2008

In a message dated 7/9/2008 10:19:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Nakedi at comcast.net writes:

> A couple of tracks from this are also available now on demand on my Comcast
>
> system.  I prefer the Roundhouse show to what I've seen from this one.
> These don't appear to be complete shows, though.  At the Roundhouse, for
> example, they showed Pete's intro to Fragments followed by the band playing
> Endless Wire.

I saw the tracks that are on demand that you mentioned.   may not be the
complete show, but then again, neither will the "rock honors" one. you get what
you can get.

>> I had a similar thought back in 1982

you do know that I'm referring to an overload of who programming, do 'ya?