"who and friends" 2007 on MHD

Jim M Nakedi at comcast.net
Wed Jul 9 09:18:52 CDT 2008

--------------From: <JOELTLE515 at aol.com>

> there's something called "the who and friends" from 2007 at the royal
> albert
> hall that will air on MHD this saturday, July 12th at 9:00pm, in addition
> the material that will air on VH1 classic.  embrace this, who fanatics.
> after
> July 17th, you'll probably never see anything like this again with the
> who.

A couple of tracks from this are also available now on demand on my Comcast
system.  I prefer the Roundhouse show to what I've seen from this one.
These don't appear to be complete shows, though.  At the Roundhouse, for
example, they showed Pete's intro to Fragments followed by the band playing
Endless Wire.

Jim M