Two classic Who gigs to be released on DVD before September.

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 19:27:44 CST 2008

In a message dated 1/31/2008 8:24:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
schrade at akrobiz.com writes:

> And make us buy AJ *again?!*  Ernie, are you saying you
> haven't purchased AJ yet?  Tsk, tsk....  Some Who fan you
> are.   ;-)   Bet you *run* to the store each time *Jewel* re-
> leases something!   ;-o

I mean when they released it in america and the UK when it was released in
those territories, they should've released it with the disc containing kilburn
and the coliseum. like bruce pointed out already, that was the original plan
anyway.    I have both the regular and "best buy" editions, thank you.