Two classic Who gigs to be released on DVD before September.

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Thu Jan 31 20:18:21 CST 2008

> Further, from what I hear much of the Coliseum footage
> is missing.  They only have maybe half of the show, an
> hour or less?

Man, that blows big-time.  I hope those rumors (?) are false.
If that's the case, it's a little disheartening that they're referring
to it as a "show" & not "portions of the show," or "a segment
from the show."

> Kilburn is just over an hour so both would easily fit on one
> disc.

Well if both shows *are* that short (presuming the Coliseum
rumors are true) then they better *not* be "standalone" discs!
("$19.99 each!")

Maybe,....Bruce!....   ;-)   ....maybe each disc will contain
bonus material (interviews, TV appearances, etc.) to bump
the time up to around 2 hours each!

Plus, each "standalone" release will come with an exclusive
Bust Buy Bonus Disc!  And a free tee-shirt!  Yes!  I see it
all now!

- SCHRADE in Akron