Two classic Who gigs to be released on DVD before September.

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Wed Jan 30 17:22:17 CST 2008

I get usernames mixed up.This is Ernie right?

I didn't view Bruce's info as complaining but just information.Bruce and
Brian Cady have been
providing useful info for many years and have been Who fans long before you
were even
born. I put a smiley face at the end as well ;)

Mike S

out,
whatever it is. whatever length, whatever quality  etc.  as far as I know, no
bootleggers have these concerts in their  collections. so BE HAPPY and stop
being whiny who fans for a change.  ;<<<<

)