Two classic Who gigs to be released on DVD before September.

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Wed Jan 30 17:09:04 CST 2008

In a message dated 1/30/2008 3:07:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bkawak at charter.net writes:

> Going by the decription it looks to be a single DVD.  If so it's likely not
>
> going to have complete shows. The Coliseum concert probably clocked in at
> near two hours and Kilburn is just over an hour.  Rumours persist that they
> can't find all of the footage.

and, the complaints begin.  look, whatever comes out, just be happy it's out,
whatever it is. whatever length, whatever quality etc.  as far as I know, no
bootleggers have these concerts in their collections. so BE HAPPY and stop
being whiny who fans for a change. ; )