Speaking of Axl....

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Mon Jan 28 12:23:15 CST 2008

>JOELTLE515
>VH-1 2008 Rock Honors?????
>
>my dream list for the 2008 honorees:
<snip>
>(I could also say guns n' roses but can't for two reasons: 1. axl may not
>show up.   2. still some animosity between axl and the former GN'R members.   so
>basically, it's because of axl. ha.  and hey, what about Led zeppelin?)

I somehow ended up on a show the other night listing the "celebrity worst plastic surgery."
Axl was at or near the top.
!
Who knew?! (who content ;-)

It was probably ET....comes on right after National News on CBS....and right during tooth-brush time with the chillin'....which is why I have no further details.

Kevin in VT