A "thought of Joe" moment....

O'Neal, Kevin W. Kevin.ONeal at vtmednet.org
Thu Jan 24 11:36:23 CST 2008

>Scott Keller
>A "thought of Joe" moment....
>
>Kevin:
>
>Couldn't you just fast-forward to YMB?

Could have.
But, was low single-digits that day, with a good wind...standing exposed at the top of the run.
Had just sat chilling (literally) on the lift....needed to get moving to generate heat.
Taking my hand our of my glove to keep pressing ff until I got near the end for LAL was not in my hand's best interest.
Plus, I would have killed what was left of the battery.

>I actually had to *stop* listening to LAL in the car about 20 years ago when I was driving on an open freeway to work
>every day.  LAL kept prompting me to drive too fast without even realizing it.

Man, I suffer from that too.
In fact, I'm on thin ice at the moment after a run of bad ticket luck.

Kevin in VT